We are a team of service technicians responsible for the rolling stock of Siemens Mobility, s.r.o. Our team renders service and the related services covering the maintenance and repairs of Siemens rail passenger cars and metro cars, spare part supplies, and other service activities.
We are looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of passenger car service technician.
Join us and let us shape the Siemens of tomorrow together!
What will be your responsibilities?
- Service activities on rail passenger cars in the Czech Republic
- Inspections and defect diagnostics
- Repairs of defects of locomotive electrical and electronic components
- Service activities on the vehicles at the customer or in partner depots
- Communication with customers
What can you look forward to with us?
- A mentor who will give you all know-how during the first months
- Intensive language courses (German or English) if you need to boost your language skills
- Scheduled maintenance, but also unscheduled repairs
- Company car trips throughout the Czech Republic
- Adrenalin, as each malfunction is different
- Appreciation of your ideas and improvements
- A trainee placement opportunity in Siemens Mobility production plants in Austria or Germany or at our rolling stock partners
- Collaboration with colleagues from Austria or Germany
What do we demand?
- Secondary or tertiary education in electrical engineering
- Professional experience with the rolling stock, ideally in maintenance or production
- Valid Regulation 50, sec. 6 (it is possible to complete this requirement after commencement)
- Driving licence (Group B) and willingness to travel
- Basic knowledge of English and/or German
- Up to 33 days of holiday
- Personal annual budget in the amount of CZK 24,000, which you can use for various leisure-time activities in our cafeteria
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time