Ensure the needed image quality of our systems in the development process, including image quality definition, implementation, verification and validation; Ensure the compliance to standards and laws at system level (Option); Consult customers in their needs to our systems image quality.
• Ensure the desired image quality of x-ray products during the development process.
• Break down customer requirements to technical requirements that can be implemented with hardware and software components.
• Define and refine physical parameters of imaging producing components (e.g. FDs) together with vendor during development process.
• Ensure clinical image quality with adequate imaging hardware and appropriate image processing parameters.
• Verify and validate solutions so that image quality criteria of X-ray products are met.
• Resolve image quality complaints in the field, consult customers for IQ.
• 3+ years’ experience in image processing related job position, particularly image quality parameters and image processing algorithm.
• Understand image quality quantification and evaluation criteria, understand 3D and reconstruction algorithm.
• Familiar with Matlab/Python programming skill.
• Master or above degree in BME/CS, other relevant qualification etc.
Nice to Have:
• Deeply understand X-ray physics, i.e., how X-ray is generated and characteristics of X-ray.
• Understand the principles X-ray imaging devices, e.g., flat-panel detectors and key parameters for image quality.
• Experience in large medical devices company.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shanghai Medical Equipment Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time