Completes a range of professional studies, analysis and concepts pertaining to IT Information Security Management according to defined targets and processes, in an assigned area of work, an assigned team or organizational unit.
Areas of Responsibilities:
1. Identifies information security goals, objectives and needs of the business environment in the assigned area of responsibility.
2. Consults (internal) customers in the optimization and harmonization of information security processes.
3. Performs information security process analysis in order to support business organization through IT InfoSec solutions.
4. Contributes and supports planning, budgeting, design and alignment of information security processes and IT environment.
5. Supports InfoSec-related customization and specifications of modules and applications, and facilitates IT InfoSec processes towards (internal) customer.
6. Advices business accountable management of the unit, in all IT- related Information Security issues.
7. May coordinate relevant unit and integration tests, and designs and documents new InfoSec processes.
8. Owns the execution of the SHS Information security policies and related CERT Measure Plans.
9. Prepares, plans and may execute trainings.
10. Supports change processes and implementation of IT security guidelines
11. Analyzes and evaluates trends and developments in IT Information Security
12. Permanently establish, maintain and ensure adherence of Information Security policies, guidelines, programs and standards in the Business
13. Typically reports to an IT Manager or Team Leader and the CISO/ISO of the same unit
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time