Role: Product Owner
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyperintelligent robots. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.
With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Digital Process Industries team as Product Owner help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us!
Org Code: IOT DS AA DPI AE-E T&I
Primarily responsible for Product Life Cycle Management of Transmission and Power domain.
• Product Life Cycle Management of Transmission and Power domain.
• Interact with teams represented by experts from internal/ external customers and represented by execution, sales, manufacturing
• Elicit and collect stakeholder requests, prioritize and create requirement specification and product scope
• Collaborate with R&D for timely product realization.
• Prepare roadmap and manage lifecycle changes.
• Preparation of sales material and technical data, provide technical description of products and solutions as input for customer presentations, input for bid management and product data management
• Support the customer when issues concern the products in your area of responsibility
• Perform competitor and market analysis in order to ensure competitive functionality and pricing to find levers for cost reduction
• Plan Sprints with the team and track functionality development.
• Provide feedback on Sprint deliveries.
Required Skills and Experience
• Sound knowledge about Control Systems /Power Plant Instrumentation/
• B.E./B.Tech in Electricals or Instrumentation & Control or equivalent
• At least 8+ years’ experience in Power Transmission domain.
• At least 2+ years’ experience in Product Management/ Technical Sales/ Project Support
• Expertise in automation technology, engineering products
• Result orientated, Entrepreneurial mindset.
• Decision making skills and ability to balance customer expectations alongside R&D team capacity
• Experience in interacting with global and interdisciplinary teams
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team context.
One of the below certification is a must:
1. Professional Scrum Product Owner™ Certifications.
2. Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO).
3. SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurgaon . You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time