We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 293 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
Our business unit is responsible for the comprehensive Fire Safety portfolio, a strong and growing pillar of the Siemens Smart Infrastructure.
This is a great opportunity for you to learn a lot and be in the driver’s seat at the same time. Indeed, not only will you get a 360°degree experience of marketing and communications, but you will also take ownership for your own projects. In addition to the exciting working environment, you will be part of a performance-driven and collegial team of 7 people.
Your new responsibilities
- Support in project management and lead own sub-projects within the field of marketing and communication for Fire Safety products and systems
- Collaborate with cross-functional departments (Product Management, Sales, Research & Development) and regions worldwide
- Assist in the planning and implementation of marketing and communications initiatives (promotional campaign, lead generation campaigns product launches, etc.) and events on a global scale
- Supporting the creation of marketing materials and literature is also one of your responsibilities
- Updating and maintaining the marketing department's documentation and databases belongs to your duties
- Furthermore, you support the marketing managers in preparing presentations for internal and external stakeholders
Your skills and experience
- You are studying Business Administration, Marketing or Communications, about to enroll in a Master’s degree, or already pursuing one
- You have gained initial professional experience in a corporate environment or have already worked in marketing related areas (e.g. internship or working student)
- Very good MS Office skills (especially PowerPoint and Excel)
- Excellent communication skills combined with effective project management ability are among your strengths
- You are a dynamic team player, open for feedback and willing to learn continuously.
- You want to challenge the status quo and bring new ideas. You are highly motivated and hard-working
- Your passion for marketing and communication in an industrial business environment is paired with an international mindset
- Business proficiency (written and oral) in English language is a pre-requisite in this role, German language skills is also a valuable addition
- Starting date would be 1st of September or 1st or October 2021
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time