JOB TITLE – Country/City (Commissioning Engineer / Abu Dhabi, UAE)
Siemens strongly believes in the value of a Digital Portfolio; hence Smart Infrastructure combines Digital Power Distribution and Digital Building Infrastructure technologies. Our Digital Portfolio will enable our customers to enjoy occupant’s intuitive buildings which are comfortable, safe, secure and energy efficient.
Smart infrastructure from Siemens intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to build an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress and supports sustainable development.
Join our Smart Infrastructure, Digital Grid, Energy Automation, Protection Division as the Commissioning Engineer and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
- Testing & Commissioning of Siemens Protection & Automation Products / Systems
- Preparation of SAT / FAT Protocols
- Conducting PREFAT / FAT with Customers for Protection Panels / AVR / LIBBP / HIBBP / TIP etc.
- Preparation of Commissioning Procedure for various Utilities (Method Statements, Work Permits, SAT / FAT Protocols etc.)
- Feedback on Product issues and Product Approvals
- Customer presentation and Fault / Root Cause Analysis
- Reporting to Local Team Head for Protection Commissioning & executing various Commissioning jobs
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
- Minimum Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical / Electronics & Communication / Electronics)
- Working experience in Multicultural environment. Commissioning of Protection & Automation Products / Systems preferably in Middle East with experience between 3 to 5years.
- Training on Siemens Automation Products / Systems preferred
- Must be familiar with Siemens Protection & Automation Products such as SIP4 / SIP5 / Reyrolle / Power Quality etc.
- Technical Product knowhow, Relay Communication Software, IEC61850 Communication, GOOSE Applications, Preparation of Control Logics in BCPU / BCU, creation of scd / icd / cid files, knowledge on other Communication Protocols.
- Thorough knowledge of OMICRON Test Equipments with Test Universe TU4.20 & higher with all Test Modules such as Distance / Advanced Distance / Line Differential / Transformer Differential / State Sequencer / Ramping / OCC Files / Transplay / Annunciator etc.
- 132kV / 220kV / 400kV Protection Schemes & Logics for Line Distance Protection, Line Differential Protection, Communication Schemes, Transformer Main & Backup Protection, Low Impedance / High Impedance Bus Bar Protection in a Transmission Sub Station.
- Line Differential Protection Secondary Stability Test by using CMGPS kits & Primary Stability Test, Transformer / Shunt Reactor / Series Reactor Differential / REF Stability Test
- Familiarity with New Technologies such as Process Bus / RTU etc.
- Knowledge on Competitor Products
- Self-motivated and be a team Player with effective Communication Skills
- Language skills English
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industrial LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time