We're improving the way we live and work by intelligently connecting energy systems, buildings and industries!!
Smart infrastructure from Siemens makes the world a more connected and caring place – where resources are valued, where impact on the world is considered, where sustainable energy is delivered optimally and efficiently. It provides the flexible infrastructure to allow society to evolve and respond to changing conditions. Technology and the ingenuity of people come together to be at one with our environments and to care for our world. We do this from the macro to the micro level, from physical products, components and systems to connected, cloud-based digital offerings and services. Siemens offers a broad portfolio of grid control and automation; low- and medium-voltage power distribution, switching and control; and building automation, fire safety and security, HVAC control and energy solutions.Join us! We Make Real What Matters. This Is Your Role
- Knowledge about Product in Digital Grid domain, Protection and Secondary distribution products
- Product development R&D experience following development life cycle from Requirement Engineering, Requirement Analysis, design, develop, testing.
- Interface with Product life cycle management, hardware/Firmware design, development, validation, verification, and manufacturing team
- Hands-on experience in High Speed Data sampling, High Speed ADC / DAC design, SAR ADC, Sigma delta ADC.
- Microcontroller, Micro-processor, FPGA selection for High speed data acquisition system design,
- Analog design for High Speed, Op-Amp design, Selection of Op-Amp for High Speed data acquisition, Filter design
- Communication protocol like CAN, SPI and physical layer design for multi-board data acquisition system
- Communication Block for High Speed data transfer, Experience with Optical, Ethernet based communication port design
- Component selection criteria for High Speed design, Passive component, Definition for Power supply requirement for high speed data acquisition system
- Test plan development and its transformation in to test firmware.
- PCB design for High Speed Data acquisition system, Signal Integrity, Power Integrity Analysis, tool required for signal integrity and power integrity analysis
- Design for EMI -EMC, Mechanical and Environmental compliance, Good hands-on about EMI EMC debugging specially with high speed data acquisition system, optimization for product applications.
- Design for Low Power application, Product design for Noisy Environment, Design for Safety
- Knowledge about Test and Validation equipment- High Speed Oscilloscope, Signal Analyzer for High Speed data acquisition system.
- First time Right Design, Fail Fast Fail Cheap Design Methodology
We are seeking for a Bachelors in Electrical / Electronics Engineering in related field with consistent record and demonstrated ability of minimum 15 years knowledge of High-Speed Digital Design. This job is based out of Goa.We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time