Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
The Data Analytics value center at Siemens is one of the main corporate IT functions that owns all things data in a global context.
We enable the whole Siemens world to be more data-driven by providing data platforms, products, and skills on a global level.
From on-premise to multiple clouds, SAP HANA to Snowflake, Tableau to Power BI - we work with a large variety of technologies and across most of the business domains and verticals. If it involves data, it involves us!
As a Cloud Data Architect, you will:
- Work with one or more cloud platforms (we’re mostly an AWS shop)
- Build and manage complex data pipelines (streaming and batch) on a Cloud Native and Serverless infrastructure (AWS, Azure)
- Design data catalogs and data validation processes to ensure the quality and consistency
- R&D in IoT Data patterns to propose ways to improve data quality, reliability & efficiency of the whole system
- Be responsible for data lakes maintenance: Expansion, Monitoring, Automation and Disaster Recovery
To make a difference, you must have:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Solid & practical knowledge of cloud platform services (especially AWS)
- Knowledge of cloud data platforms like Snowflake or Redshift (database knowledge in general is valued)
- Experience in engineering data pipelines and its related services (think Glue, Python/Scala, dbt, Airflow, etc.)
- Experience in version control systems (think github/gitlab)
- Ideally some experience in setting up enterprise service offerings
- Fluency in English
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 experts with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Find out more about the Digital Minds
You will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time