We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure (SI) is shaping the market for intelligent, adaptive infrastructure for today and the future. It addresses the pressing challenges of urbanization and climate change by connecting energy systems, buildings and industries. SI provides customers with a comprehensive end-to-end portfolio from a single source – with products, systems, solutions and services from the point of power generation all the way to consumption. With an increasingly digitalized ecosystem, it helps customers thrive and communities progress while contributing toward protecting the planet. Siemens Smart Infrastructure has its global headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, and has around 71,000 employees worldwide!
Your new responsibilities
- Implementation of scripts for automated tests in the area of building technologies
- Integration and execution of test scripts for product tests in a CI (continuous integration) environment (Git)
- Maintenance of test scripts and test frameworks
- Documenting and analyzing test scripts execution results
- Collaboration with development teams to collect information required for test data creation
Your skills and experience
- Current student at a university in the field of computer science or similar
- Some knowledge or interest in automated software testing
- General knowledge about C#, Python, practical experience is a plus point
- Basic understanding of electrical engineering (wiring, mounting)
- Basic understanding of IT networks (LAN, WLAN, routers)
- Communicative and open personality
- Good level of German and English
- Start immediately or by agreement for at least one year
Who we are
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 295000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time