Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
Mode of employment: Full time only
What are my responsibilities?
The candidate will be responsible for the software architecture, design and development related to Siemens SINAMICS Drive software portfolio and supports the software to advance the product portfolio
- Development of a complex drive engineering application on Windows in multithreaded environment
- Plan, execute and track software architecture activities within the project / project modules adhering to timeline, quality and features.
- Technical discussions with project stakeholders
- Functional analysis of existing software
- Derive software requirements and software functional specification, validate software requirements, provide software feasibility analysis and software effort estimation
- Responsible for software architecture for the product - developing the architecture and design for a set of components of (a) product(s) based on specified implicit and explicit requirements
- Identify potential synergy and for re-use of components / technology
- Responsible for the accurate translation of software architecture into design and code
- Perform regular technical coordination / review with client to ensure risk identification and to support the initiation of risk mitigation by Project Manager and all relevant project stakeholders
- Guide project team members on all architectural topics and in design & implementation consistency against the architecture
- Coding of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions adhering to coding and quality guidelines, for self owned components
- Responsible for development & integration test automation architecture and guide the team towards implementation of the same
- Ability to model different user experience designs
- Team work in agile/lean environment
- Must be a self-starter able to work diligently with little supervision
· 8+ years of experience in design and development.
- Good understanding of domain and PLC programming.
· 3 years of experience as SW Architect or Played the role of Lead Engineer-Architect.
- SDAT / SWA training and certification or similar certification would be an added advantage
- SW Architecture frameworks, Architecture & Design patterns
- Knowledge of MDD, EDDL programming is added advantage
- Good Understanding of HSP and Release cycle of TIAP
- Object Oriented Architecture and Design (OOA/OOD), C, C++, C# .Net 4.0,4.5, XML, Scripting etc
- Knowledge of communication protocols (Pipes, TCP/IP, OPC, Message Queue) is preferred
- Strong understanding of international customer environments
- Strong understanding and hands on experience on handling product quality
- Good knowledge of User Interface Design and Usability is desired
- Experience in working in Industry domain and related technologies like EDDL/MDDL/xDDL, TIA Portal, PROFIBUS, PROFINET or similar would be added advantage
- Working knowledge in TIAP is desired
- Sound knowledge of software engineering process
- Sound knowledge of windows technologies
- Hands on experience in requirement engineering, design and implementation of complex interdependent projects
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in software estimations, scheduling and tracking
- Good leadership, interpersonal communication, proactive, self-motivated and motivating, result oriented, good oral and written communication ability to work as an individual contributor
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time