Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely collaborating with partners and customers, DI drives the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With its Digital Enterprise portfolio, DI provides companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Optimized for the specific needs of each industry, DI’s unique portfolio supports customers to achieve greater productivity and flexibility. DI is constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate cutting-edge future technologies. Siemens Digital Industries has its global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and has around 75,000 employees internationally.
Your new role as System Tester and Quality Assurance (m/w/d) – challenging and future-oriented.
What part will you play?
- Working in an internationally oriented and expanding Siemens division with many years of success
- Active participation in the development of industrial software products and customer-specific software solutions in an international team
- Quality assurance and input validation within the framework of requirement engineering
- Implementation of a test and integration landscape
- Coaching the development team in defining requirements and their testability
- Analysis and definition of test cases
- Static code analysis (Cppcheck, Clang-Tidy, maintenance and further development of the ruleset)
- Planning, coordination, documentation and implementation of software tests (e.g .: functional and regression tests)
- Coaching the development team and running tests
- Carrying out error and problem analyzes based on the test results, cooperation with the development team
What you need to make real what matters.
- Completed technical studies (university, technical college) in the fields of computer science, software development, automation technology or an equivalent training / experience
- > 5 years of professional experience as a software developer in an industry-related environment
- Interest in working on innovative industrial products and projects
- German and English spoken and written at a very good level of work
- Traveling; occasional international business trips (mostly Europe)
What else do I need to know?
The gross annual payment for this job vacancy is at least EUR 49.000,-. An overpayment is possible depending on education and experience. Siemens as an international company offers additional social benefits.
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Aktiengesellschaft Österreich
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time