Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Global Strategic Marketing Manager (f/m/d) Diagnostic Imaging.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible in your role as global Marketing Manager for the preparation of high-quality marketing materials in which you effectively convey the added value to be gained from our radiology and imaging system range
- You will independently identify topics that are relevant for our global customers and drive forward future topics such as digitalization and AI (artificial intelligence) in radiology
- You will understand the added value of our broad Diagnostic Imaging (DI) portfolio and be able to present this added value from a clinical, operational, financial and patient-oriented perspective
- You will create optimized content for digital campaigns that will be of interest to customers worldwide
- You will independently develop a future-oriented company-wide radiology marketing program and thereby ensure that healthcare providers worldwide see Siemens Healthineers as a leader for innovation in digitalization as well
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/medical-imaging/digital-transformation-of-radiology
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a master’s degree in business administration, (digital) marketing, medical systems, health economics, medicine or similar
- You are thoroughly familiar with pertinent challenges and developments in the healthcare sector and have long-term experience in the healthcare field
- You have extensive experience with marketing, sales and/or communication and will ideally be familiar with digital media and the possibilities they present
- You have a broad knowledge of the diagnostic imaging portfolio of Siemens Healthineers or are willing to acquire such a broad knowledge quickly
- You have the potential to take on a management role within a few years
Your attributes and skills:
- You have excellent English-language communication skills combined with highly developed PowerPoint and visualization skills. Good German language skills will be an advantage
- You know how to inspire others with your ideas and are experienced at dealing with external customers and comfortable handling conversations with customers as a meeting of equals
- You enjoy working closely with customers and colleagues in different functions, organizations and cultures
- You think strategically, work well in a team, have good social skills and always strive for tangible results
- You are willing to travel on business to a limited extent
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 65,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Somya Shetty.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time