We are seeking a Finance Sales Account Manager with experience from the working capital financing industry, that will lead the planning and executing own sales targets and activities in supporting Siemens customer and partners with tailored and innovative financing solutions. In this role you will own the Siemens Smart Infrastructure area.
As an Account Manager within Siemens Financial Services Commercial Finance Americas, you will be joining a vibrant company and sales team that is on a strong and exiting growth journey the years to come. Are you our next star salesperson?
We prefer candidates in California or Pacific Time Zone and will consider all qualified candidates regardless of their location with in the United States.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Proactively hunt, originate, and develop new business opportunities, executing on assigned volume and profitability targets through value-based selling
- Develop positive relationships with Siemens sales teams and become an integral part of their go-to-market offering and sales process
- Through a growth mindset and can-do demeanor build value for Siemens and Siemens customers and distribution/channel partners, while ensuring that SFS will reach its financial objectives
- Prepare customer contacts, build, and maintain a customer focused network to develop both customer and industry / vertical market expertise systematically
- Prepare and negotiate deals and proposals in collaboration with other involved professionals and management
- Price, structure, and close transactions; pre-screen customer financial applications for submission and review to credit department
- Plan and execute on self-developed and jointly agreed account plans including both strategical and tactical topics
- Provide information via CRM system for forecasts and planning
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to ensure streamlined processes
- Minimum of 5 years of proven experience in the financial industry, ideally within working capital financing, with market knowledge of Siemens related markets such BS/BA in related field, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Consistent record in achieving sales and profitability targets, through value-based and solution selling techniques
- Driven, result focused individual with strong teammate and teamwork skills
- Strong communication, presentation and listening skills, to empower and influence others
- Growth mindset with a can-do attitude
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to provide solutions and address customer needs
- Ability to maintain a high level of efficiency in a fast-paced setting
- Ability to structure standard and sophisticated product financial offerings
- Ability to travel, meet with clients/prospects, attend industry events and conferences
- Functional knowledge of Excel, Power Point, and CRM systems.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.