Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Office 365 Expert
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As an Office365 expert, you will have responsibility for the definition and implementation for the strategy within Siemens Healthineers. Your main tasks and goals are:
- You will collaborate on the development of the O365 strategy.
- You will consult on topics related to cyber security in the area of O365.
- You will act as a subject matter expert on O365 and have knowledge on defining processes and controls for the Siemens Healthineers tenant.
- You will define processes in order securely use all the services and features included in O365.
- You will support the selection and deployment of monitoring technologies to proactively detect potential incidents.
- You will be the go-to person for internal projects.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- You have proven practical experience managing O365 environments.
- You are a person who understands the Business needs as well as the technical risks, and proposes risk-oriented approaches, translating technical information to business language.
- You enjoy engaging with different teams and facilitating discussions to find solutions that meet stakeholder’s expectations.
Required skills to have for the success of this role:
- Bachelors degree in the field of computer science, industrial engineering or similar, preferably with a focus on information technology.
- You have knowledge both on the area of cybersecurity as well as on IT management.
- At least 8 years of experience on IT, for which at least 3 of them are related at least partially to O365.
- You have proven experience in O365.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: SIEMENS HEALTHCARE, S.L.U.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time