Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics, therapeutic, and molecular diagnostics while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services.
Healthineers is looking for talented individuals destined to usher in the next
era of healthcare. We live in a moment of remarkable change and opportunity.
The advent of digitized patient records being utilized to drive better care,
understand complex patients for the purpose of driving better outcomes is here
today. New roles are being created that never existed before to meet the
demands of this transformation.
This is an exciting opportunity and will be responsible for enabling and maturing the processes and artifacts for a Siemens Healthineers Digital Solutions based on a comprehensive understanding of the DSC: Logistics business objectives, SCM workflows and industry policies and regulations. This role combines demonstrated knowledge in a variety of technologies such as SAP, MS Office and advanced tools to fully enable a Best in Class Logistics Team to meet customer needs and requirements for transportation and subscription models.
Specific Job Responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the order management, technical clearance and Licensing process of our complete Syngo and DH product portfolio (US Domestics and rest of world)
- You strategically plan and manage logistics, transportation and customer services
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle under consideration of our KPIs (key performance indicators) and regulatory requirements
- Define, setup and improve the internal operational logistics processes for our medical devices and digital products together with internal stakeholders (e.g. Quality, Procurement, PLM)
- Support and lead internal projects in our SAP environment, as well as in new adjacent fields like subscription business models and relevant tooling
Required Competencies & Capabilities:
- Solid understanding of logistics and inventory processes, ideally you are familiar with deploying digital products (Software and Licences) and medical devices
- You already know the operational processing from Lead to Order and Order to Cash
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving and organizational abilities
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- A high level of collaboration, business acumen and strong execution skills are required.
- Experience in working with SAP (ideally MM and SD) or any other ERP system
- You are already familiar with the Syngo and DH product portfolio
Required Experience & Education:
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain, or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years’
experience in a similar role.
**JOB LOCATION: Ann Arbor MI or REMOTE Anywhere in the USA
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.