Can we energize society and fight climate change at the same time?
At Siemens Energy, we can. Our technology is key, but our people make the difference. Brilliant minds innovate. They connect, create, and keep us on track towards changing the world’s energy systems. Their spirit fuels our mission.
Our culture is defined by caring, agile, respectful, and accountable individuals. We value excellence of any kind. Sounds like you?
We make real what matters. This is your role
• Technical definition of Gas Turbine (GT) Operation Modes (e.g. Load Gradients, Grid-Code, Additional Features, Control System)
• Close interaction and alignment with GT Module Engineering
• Creation of related technical documentation
• Analysis of related technical risks
• Support of offering process for GT projects with focus on GT operation
• Support of COE projects for first time applications
• Controlling and scheduling of R&D projects incl. load evaluations on department level in MS-Excel or MS-Enterprise
• Support testing preparation and field validation including testing at test-bed and customer sites.
• Lead and facilitate fast resolution of technical issues of sold GTs. This includes evaluation of a root cause, solution development and implementation followed by verification/validation.
• Support R&D planning process for future FY’s.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
• Bachelor/master’s degree in mechanical or Aerospace engineering domain from recognized university
• More than 6 years of experience in gas turbine, aerospace or equivalent field in two or more roles (engineering or operation)
• Excellent working knowledge of the design and operation of gas turbines incl. thermodynamic understanding
• Advanced skills in MS-Office, SAP, Teamcenter and PCM documentation
• Strong project management experience and drive; demonstrated ability to receive a development target and drive it to completion.
• Very good verbal, written and virtual communication skills.
• Be comfortable working on different development projects, with colleagues in multiple time zones.
• Demonstrated ability to work in multi-skilled professional teams.
• Ability to establish relationships, build networks in a global team setup.
• Proven examples of proactive leadership and initiative.
• Willingness to travel abroad
• Fluent proficiency in spoken and written English
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time