Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
Join our Team!
This is your role. What part will you play?
As a Technical Project Manager you will be responsible for technical implementation of IoT solutions as per desired timelines, budget and quality. Other responsibilities will include:
- Coordination of internal and partner delivery resources for project staffing with suitable skill set and seniority levels across competence pools
- Management of functional and non-functional requirements engineering to determine the customer needs and define user stories.
- Selection of appropriate project management approaches (Agile and/or Waterfall) based on customer and project requirements
- Development of detailed project plans to track progress and use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in technical project scope
- Supporting customer project manager who has the P&L (Profit & Lost) responsibility, measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- You will Perform technical risk management to minimize project risks.
We have got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
- Graduate in Computer Science, Engineering, Data Science or relevant field
- Proven track record of IT / IoT delivery, mentoring cross-functional project teams in a complex and changing environment
- Profound industry know-how, i.e., on Manufacturing, Energy, Cities or Logistics
- Your leadership in a similar role where the agility of development and scrum methods are key to the team’s success
- Strong doer and negotiations skills and the ability to drive decision making across multiple partners at all levels
- Ability to connect with cross-functional teams to collect requirements, describe and clarify strategy, specify solution features and refine technical designs
- Proven team work / leadership skills as well as excellent analytical and conceptual skills including an entrepreneurial mindset
- You will be engaging with top talent in the organization and dealing with senior stakeholder management
- Experience using business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau) and data frameworks (e.g. Hadoop)
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time