Order Booking - Booking of sales orders in SAP. Order amendments as per business demands
Order Dispatch - Dispatch of sales orders received from commercial. Coordination with Logistics for timely dispatch. Allocation of correct inventory for dispatch.
Delivery - Delivery followup with HQ, order advancement and postponement as per business requirement.
Follow-up with logistics for completion of Goods Receipt of purchase orders
Purchase order booking - procurement of goods, creating purchase requisitions, making material indents. Cross checking correctness of received POs
Collaboration and Communication - effective collaboration and communication with various stakeholders to ensure Order to delivery cycle
Manual entry of KPI as per process
MIS - Preparing reports like TO sheet, CML and other operation critical reports on monthly basis
Candidate should be capable to generate reports of material consumption, available inventory and sales forecast
Audit and quality - Maintain all reports and documents related to OM operations, follow processes as defined by business
Desired Qualification & Experience
• B.Com / M.Com with experience of 3-6 years
• Strong knowledge and experience of MS office & SAP
• Strong written, verbal communication skills in English.
• Able to communicate and collaborate with different functions, internal departments and order management at HQ
• Customer and solutions oriented and able to build a strong internal as well as external working relationship.
• Highly engaged, performance driven personality, strong analytical abilities and willing to go the extra mile.
• Result oriented, flexible and go-getting attitude.
• Sound knowledge of GST, HSS & Bank Guarantee. Good accounting knowledge. Well versed with commercial terms & conditions.