The Image Fusion & Analytics research group is responsible for delivering state of the art technology in the fields such as Imaging, Visualization and Analytics.
We do this by merging three aspects - research, algorithm development and distributed systems. Each field covers a wide range of technologies, from deep learning, image processing techniques to cloud computing and big data.
We look for senior software engineers with front-end experience that can take on this challenge, who are self-motivated and can take responsibility for their work; people that approach a problem with curiosity and are willing to always learn and teach others as well.
Change the future with us
• You have the drive to make things happen and you want results
• You are flexible and adaptable to changing technologies
• You are proactive - less complaining, more oriented towards problem solving
• Good grasp of programming concepts
• You will need good Romanian and English skills and be able to have written or verbal technical discussions
• You will be part of a highly professional team, working with future driven technologies on innovative software products
• You will be expected to closely collaborate with colleagues, both f2f and remotely through video calls and dashboard tools
• Besides a vibrant working environment and many more benefits, you will have a chance to grow with the product
Use your skills to move the world forward
• Bachelor’s (or higher) Degree in Computer Science
• You have previous experience with at least one of the main UI frameworks (Vue.js, Angular or React)
• Great understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
• Good understanding of the state management and the router navigation
• D3.js and/or WebGL experience is a plus
• SwiftUI experience is a big plus
• You have previous experience with various web development tools (webpack, npm, etc)
• You used Docker in the past and you are familiar with containers
• You have experience of working in an agile team and excellent communication skills
We’re Siemens, a collection of great minds who are all making the future. You could be one of us! Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that owns innovative solutions in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. Software and R&D play a crucial role at Siemens. The division in Brasov, Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest is the competence center for research, software development, IT and engineering, which makes the company a major leader in vertical IT technologies.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds