We are growing our German Sales team,
and we are looking to hire an Enterprise Account Executive (m/f/d) with a focus
on the Banking and Insurance sector.
Mendix is on a mission to enable anyone in any organization – from the marketing coordinator to the software developer to the CEO – to create things that are transformational for their company. We are fundamentally reinventing the way applications are created and we’re reinventing the future of software development. Sounds ambitious, right? We agree.
Not to brag, but nearly 4,000 organizations worldwide, including KLM, Medtronic, Merck, and Philips, rely on Mendix to build web and mobile applications. Thousands of our customers use our platform to delight their clients and empower their employees. It’s no surprise that we’re a recognized Leader by Gartner and Forrester in a red-hot market expected to exceed $21 billion by 2022. Ok, maybe we did want to brag a little. But we’re proud of what we’ve accomplished…and…we’re humble enough to admit that we need you to make us even more effective.
We are growing our German Sales team, and we are looking to hire an Enterprise Account Executive (m/f/d).
In this role you will engage with enterprise customers and prospects across an assigned territory in Germany. You will offer solutions that fundamentally change the way organizations deliver critical web and mobile business applications while building value for their companies. You successfully build relationships and establish business value, working both with IT and Business Senior Executives. As an ambitious self-starter, you focus on building a solid business pipeline, while addressing problems that impact how your team achieve their financial goals.
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by:
- Identifying and qualifying leads and developing them into high value opportunities
- Consistently communicating and brainstorming with the extended team around all aspects of account and opportunity development
- Building relationships and establishing communications at the highest executive levels in your accounts to understand their needs and priorities, and to speed and simplify the deal process
- Confirm and communicate the differentiated value of Mendix to the customer at both the technical and business levels
- Identifying the customer approvers, decision makers, and influencers, and develop strategies for each to mitigate risk and increase deal confidence
- Taking the core role in the closing process including negotiations and procurement activities
You’re the innovator we need if you have:
- Extensive Enterprise Software sales experience and a demonstrated track-record of consistently meeting or exceeding annual quota and performance targets. (8 years +)
- Several years selling to various Enterprise customers and a reliable network in the industry
- Proven ability to handle complex sales cycles including the ability to provide coordination and direction to your extended team
- Ideally you will have experience of working in a hyper growth, start up environment
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, you can articulate complex ideas and strategies proficient both in German and English
- Ability to travel as needed, largely within Germany
Do you want to join a company that truly changes the way of software development and that finally bridges the gap between business and IT? Then apply now.
We consider our people as people - not assets, we’re passionate about results – not “boxes” and “rules”, we’re all outstanding, and we want you to be yourself, we celebrate success as a team, and we care about your personal and professional development!