If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
The Digital Industry Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products – be it the automotive or aerospace industry, mechanical engineering or other interesting sectors.
Your mission in new role:
Be responsible for industry automation product’s type test – safety test filed, deliver the corresponding test plan and test report.
Your new role – Challenging and future oriented
- Conduct product Safety/Electrical testing for industry automation products.
- Proficient in the application of the necessary hardware test instrument
- Troubleshooting on issues and prepare the test report
- Wire processing and test equipment processing
- Good communication with customers and assist to solve technical problems
Your Qualifications – solid and appropriate
- A bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, automation engineering or mechanical related.
- Safety test experience is a must.
- Understand basic measurement principal/knowledge.
- Relevant product (IPC/PLC/HMI) experience is a plus.
- Understand industry automation products is a plus.
- English capability (Written & Reading) is good.
- Logic thinker, good at communication and teamwork. Quick learner and self-motivator, keen to know and learn new technologies.
- Good documentation skills such as design and test documentation.
- Strong ownership.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time