Siemens Smart Infrastructure – Develop what will be important tomorrow.
Siemens Smart Infrastructure are recruiting a Technical Product Promoter to help us find solutions to make the world a smarter place for tomorrow. The Technical Product Promoter will provide technical promotion and support of Siemens (Reyrolle) protection products for both customers & Siemens regions worldwide. They will also communicate directly with customers and Siemens regions to resolve technical issues and advise on product application
You would be based at our brand-new site in Hebburn; 3 million euros are invested, per year, in R&D on our site! This opportunity provides an exciting opportunity to potentially travel worldwide once every few months.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants. See our flexibility culture here.
Future thinker? Read on
As our Technical Product Promoter, you will:
• Proactively plan, arrange and execute a range of technical promotion activities focusing on Reyrolle protection products
• Promotion activities include sales roadshows, product launches, customer training courses, product approval and protection application advice.
• Technically convince customers to use Siemens Reyrolle products
• Work closely with the HQ Sales Managers and Product Lifecycle Managers to ensure a consistent market approach
• Overseas travel an essential part of the role
We are looking for super minds, with the following experience:
• Protection relay product and application knowledge required
• Experience of communications networks (IEC61850,IEC60870, Profibus, Modbus, DNP3.0) and application within the substation an advantage
• Experience of product sales an advantage.
• Degree Qualified in Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
• Ability to technically promote a product
• High level of electrical protection application knowledge
• Good standard of IT literacy
• Good written communication and interpersonal skills
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Smart infrastructure enables the way we want to live - happily, comfortably, sustainably and in harmony. We do this from physical products, components, and systems to connected, cloud-based digital offerings and service. From intelligent grid control and electrification to smart storage solutions, from building automation and control systems to switches, valves, and sensors.
It’s incredibly important to us that our people enjoy working here and we take great pride in having a friendly, helpful, and engaging culture. We also appreciate that development and training is important to many and that’s why we have an encouraging environment which invests in our employee’s development, whether that’s Chartership, training or mentoring.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all backgrounds. Siemens encourage applications from a diverse talent pool. We have partnered with VERCIDA, the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site where all our vacancies are available in an accessible format. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexible working requirements with you. And if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made to enable you to participate in the recruitment process, please let us know via our FAQ section here: [https://new.siemens.com/uk/en/company/jobs/faq.html].
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time