Cloud Integration Architect
The person will be responsible for design, implementation and maintenance of complex cloud integration and connectivity services. The role is to build integrations using middleware (Snaplogic, APIM) and custom proxy solutions to connect applications together between complex internet, intranet, SaaS and cloud environments.
Architecting, designing, developing and maintaining cloud integration services and infrastructure which are optimal, secure, efficient, scalable, resilient, reliable, highly available, compliant with Siemens Healthineers information security policies and designed for failover. Design and implement application integrations by use of central middle platforms such as Snaplogic and API Management solutions. Devise technical solutions for ensuring highest level of security & performance for the IT services. Collect requirements from stakeholders, collaborate with internal and external cross functional teams to discuss and design service architecture, drive implementation and deliver ready solution back to stakeholders. Follow IT compliance and build needed documentation for requirements, functional, design and test specifications. Drive Innovation allow evolutionary architecture. Take ownership and be responsible for end to end architecture of integration solutions including functional and non-functional requirements.
Knowledge skill and ability
- Works well within a team environment, ability to work independently and deliver end to end solution.
- Strong problem-solving ability with creative thinking and expert troubleshooting skills
- Experience with various AWS & Azure cloud infrastructure & network services.
- Solid knowledge of networking, firewall, reverse and forward proxies, authentication, certificates, VPNs, SAML, etc. related concepts.
- Experience with NGINX Proxy and Checkpoint Firewall is plus.
- Experience with SaaS application SnapLogic and general API Management systems is a strong plus, ServiceNow, Workday, SAP is preferred.
- Experience with IT service management is preferred.
- Experience with maintaining the confidentiality, integrity and availability of IT assets.
Educational Qualification: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience.
Certifications: Ideal candidate has one or more of following certifications: AWS & Azure, network related, Snaplogic
Experience: 7+ years of relevant technical experience in integration scenarios, networking and cloud technologies.
What do we offer:
- Variable and Christmas bonus
- Hybrid type of work – combination of telework and work from office
- Flexible Working Hours
- Bridge days – free extra paid leave 6 days per year
- 3 sick days per year (no doctor’s permit needed)
- In case of sickness 100% salary reimbursement 20 days/ year, this includes max. 10 days/ year for of family care
- Additional pension plan
- 300 EUR for regeneration of work force via cafeteria system
- Wellbeing program – Psychological, Legal and Financial Councelling
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, employee loans)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 3000EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time