The person will be responsible for design, implementation and maintenance of complex cloud integration and connectivity services. The role is to build integrations using middleware and proxy solutions to connect applications together between complex internet, intranet, SaaS and cloud environment.
- Architecting, designing, developing and maintaining cloud integration services and infrastructure which are optimal, secure, efficient, scalable, resilient, reliable, highly available, compliant with Siemens Healthineers information security policies and designed for failover.
- Devise technical solutions for ensuring highest level of security & performance for the IT services.
- Collect requirements from stakeholders, collaborate with internal and external cross functional teams to discuss and design service architecture, drive implementation and deliver ready solution back to stakeholders.
- Follow IT compliance and build needed documentation for requirements, functional, design and test specifications.
- Drive Innovation allow evolutionary architecture. Take ownership and be responsible for end to end architecture of integration solutions including functional and non-functional requirements.
- Responsible for roadmaps for integration technologies (current and future).
Knowledge skill and ability:
- Integration experience with of Integration Platform as a Service( iPaaS)-Snaplogic is preferred.
- Integrating experience with SaaS application ServiceNow, Workday, SAP is preferred.
- Experience with various AWS & Azure cloud infrastructure & network services.
- Knowledge of API Management and API Gateway Technologies
- Works well within a team environment, ability to work independently and deliver end to end solution.
- Strong problem-solving ability with creative thinking and expert troubleshooting skills
- Experience with automation, config management and monitoring tools.
- Experience with maintaining the confidentiality, integrity and availability of IT assets.
- Solid knowledge of networking, firewall, reverse and forward proxies, authentication, certificates, VPNs, SAML, etc. related concepts.
- Experience with NGINX Proxy and Checkpoint Firewall is plus.
- Experience with IT service management is preferred.
Educational Qualification: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience.
Certifications: AWS & Azure certifications, network related
Experience: 12+ years of IT core technical experience in networking, data center, SaaS and cloud technologies.
What do we offer:
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 3000EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the
market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time