If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is an independent managed company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services. The IT department has the global responsibility for the internal IT of Siemens Mobility. Its goal is to provide a robust and efficient IT landscape derived from business and market demands.
Digitization poses major challenges for many companies and will change processes immensely in the coming years. This is also the case in the area of our product lifecycle management. Here we combine our business, digital and technological know-how to take our products to a new level of innovation and performance. Is this exactly your thing? Then live your passion, in an internationally active team in which you can actively shape the future of our company. This is accompanied by an exciting career path that will take you to new projects and solutions in the context of SAP PLM, Teamcenter, building information modeling, SAAS solutions and in-house developments of Siemens Mobility.
Your new field of responsibility - challenging and future-oriented
In your new job, you take responsibility for your area of activity on your own and make sure that high-quality goals are achieved. You know how to successfully manage risks and problems and take a leading role in effectively communicating with all stakeholders involved using traditional and agile techniques.
- As responsible project manager, you plan and implement change requests and projects proactively and independently
- You are familiar with the tasks of a PM as well as a CPM
- You are able to use agile and traditional methods of project management
- You are "single point of contact" compared to our business units for all service topics
- You perform pre-analysis and documentation of business requirements
- You agree with the business and other IT departments regarding the planning and execution of GoLive appointments
- You control and coordinate external service providers
Ideally, your qualifications include
- Successful implementation and completion of several projects as project manager
- Practical experience with classic and agile methods of project management
- Several years of relevant professional experience in the field of IT service management
- Clear communication with team members and stakeholders
- Good knowledge of IT (databases, infrastructures, application software)
- Experience with working in an international environment as well as in complex team structures
- A degree in computer science, business informatics or comparable training preferred
- Fluency in English
- Willingness to travel
- Up to 33 days of holiday
- Working hours as you organize them (you should be available between 10 am and 2 pm)
- Possibility of working from home for a better work-life balance
- Personal annual budget in the amount of CZK 24,000 or CZK 48,000 (depending on seniority), which you can use for various leisure-time activities in our cafeteria
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time