Siemens EDA is a global technology powerhouse. With some of the best-known brands in the world, Siemens has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, and reliability for more than 165 years.
We are seeking highly motivated, responsible and self-starting Lead/Manager to join our Mentor Emulation Division (MED) EPGM/5G team in Cairo, Egypt.Main Responsibilities
- Understand, lead and execute plans.
- Deliver milestones within scope, time and resources.
- Drive project planning and scheduling.
- Inspire and lead development of activities.
- Design and develop software by implementing highly demanded features and enhancements.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with field engineers, and sometimes customers, in addressing their enhancements and issues.
- Participate in GUI development activities and visualization techniques using Qt and Web tools.
- Analyze problems and locate bottlenecks across different applications.
- Abide with coding standards and apply unit testing.
- Write functional specifications and design documentation.
- Collaborate with team members in day-to-day development activities.
- B.Sc. in Computer Engineering or Electronics Engineering.
- 5+ years of experience in the software field.
- Computer science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design and analysis.
- Proficiency in C++ and UI visualization techniques.
- Experience building complex software systems is a huge plus!
- Experience in Sockets / Threads is preferred.
- Design Patterns, UML, Static and dynamic analysis is a plus.
- Programming skills for interpreted languages (Python, Tcl/TK and XML) is a plus.
- Ethernet, WiFi, Automotive, 5G and Audio-Video protocols knowledge is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience with Verilog. Simulation and Synthesis is a plus.
- Highly developed communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and share your knowledge with others.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary and a generous holiday allowance.
Siemens is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on any grounds. We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Egypt Company (A Limited Liability Company - Private Free Zone)
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time