Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Senior Commercial Officer based in Cairo - Egypt
Our global team: Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture: Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- You will support the sales team in calculating, financing and negotiating new deals.
- You will manage sales order creation, customer invoice issuance, preparation of shipping documents and follow up on all works to be performed till money collection.
- You will be responsible for controlling costs and financial bookings and reporting in SAP
- You will be responsible for controlling the Accounts Receivable within your area of responsibility.
- You will be responsible to negotiate collaterals with customers and ensure that payment is secured.
- You will be responsible to ensure the compliance of our documentation with different collaterals like letters of credit or documentary collections to guarantee a smooth payment process.
- You will provide support to sales team with calculations, offer preparation and contracting terms
- You will manage to submit and return all L/Gs related to the projects and control all related reporting
- You will ensure monthly reporting and control of all cost centers.
- You will ensure that all activities are in line with our guidelines and legal framework.
- You will support to provide commercial advice and guidance to internal as well as external stakeholders.
- You will be responsible to assist auditors and RIC/Compliance with all requests and clarifications.
Your qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience in related business.
- Letters of Credit ( LCs ) is preferred
- Experience with using SAP is preferred
Your attributes and skills
- Excellent language, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong drive and focus with attention to details and a result - oriented character
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and internal stakeholders to facilitate business.
- Adherence to controlling guidelines and accurately present clean financial books and records.
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility of assigned tasks.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare S.A.E.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time