If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability..
This role is part of our business unit "Intelligent Traffic Systems" (in future “Yunex Traffic”; more than 3,000 employees and 600 million Euro revenue). ITS is preparing for the step towards organizational independence, which is to be taken in the current fiscal year. This role could be based at our offices in Poole- UK, Prague or Munich.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- You are responsible for developing and maintaining the enterprise architecture management for several platforms e.g. SAP, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Dynamics
- You support the introduction of an application management governance processes
- You develop architecture concepts for integration and storage of data
- You are responsible for the evaluation of new technologies and methodologies when demanded
- You identify areas for improvement and take leadership role in proof-of-concepts to drive new technologies and innovative ideas
- You develop a transfer plan from existing to future IT landscape
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Industrial Engineering or another related field
- Several years of work experience as Solution or Landscape / Enterprise Architect, Platform Architect with exposure to complex IT implementation projects
- Experienced in applying architecture development methods and processes in a fast-paced business context (e.g. TOGAF)
- Experience in agile development methodologies
- High level of own responsibility and freedom to drive topics on your own
- Ability to teamwork, staying business and supplier focused, also in case of changing priorities
- Ability to work with different international cultures
- Strong communication, facilitation and presentation skills to all levels of the organization
- Fluent in English (speaking, reading and writing)
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 348,000 great minds who are all making the future and you could be one of them. We have offices across the UK, full of talented individual’s helping us to challenge the today and work towards a brighter tomorrow.
Want to join us and be a Future Maker?
We’re excited to hear that you would like to join us here at Siemens. Our people love it here and we want you to be a part of helping us make real, what matters.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas ,of the application form, to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role. We will be in contact as soon as possible with an update on your application.
What else do I need to know?
The benefits package for this role includes not only a generous base salary, but an annual bonus. We know that not everyone’s lifestyle is the same, so we operate a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We embrace diversity and create what’s right for the world by employing the people who live in it.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Yunex Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time