Siemens Digital Industries Software is a leading global provider of PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) software. Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software allows companies to manage the entire lifecycle of a product efficiently and cost-effectively, from ideation, design and manufacture, through service and disposal. Computer-aided design (CAD), computer-aided manufacturing (CAM), computer-aided engineering (CAE), product data management (PDM) and digital manufacturing converge through PLM. For more information on our products and services, please visit https://www.siemens.com/plm
The Professional Services team ensures our customers gets maximum value out of their investment together with Siemens and our Digital Twin. How? Implementing our integrated Industry 4.0 portfolio: integrate solutions for Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Electronic Design Automation (EDA), Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM), Embedded Software and Internet of Things (IoT) supported by Siemens Advantage Success Program and leveraging our experience, PLM best practices and tools to quickly and confidently deliver our values solutions.
In order to support our growth, the Professional Services department in Iberia is looking for a
Technical Trainer/Learning Consultant
As part of a zone or country Enterprise Learning and Adoption (ELA) team, you will work with Professional Services and project management to deliver high quality Learning Services and end user training in agreed DF PL domains that enable customers to minimize user adoption risks and to achieve superior use of the digital Enterprise solution.
You will own training development and delivery for our customers and partners. Working together with our Sales and Presales team to identify client technical and business skills training requirements.
You will be in charge of learning programs design and to build trainings matching those requirements ensuring stakeholder welcoming. Will be in charge of implementation and reporting on those programs
Applies Adult Learning strategies and Siemens Learning and Adoption best practices to address the needs of customers user communities.
Applies project management methods and skills to ensure customer satisfaction and achievement of Siemens financial targets. In collaboration and alignment with the Program, Project and/or Learning Manager in charge, supports the Learning and Adoption work stream of customer programs deploying multiple Siemens DF PL products within a single domain (for example: PLM, STS, DER) to multiple locations.
Actively participates in and contributes to the global "Learning" Community of Practice and contributes to the definition, development and curation of the Siemens Learning and Adoption best practices.
Activities and Responsibilities
- Partner with the client, to identify knowledge gaps and propose relevant training solutions, applying learning strategies
- Identifies client requirements, gather technical data, schedules programs and maintains training records
- Design, develop and implement technical trainings according client needs.
- Utilizes most appropriate learning methods in collaboration with stakeholders to define real business cases learning and interactive educational methodologies
- Deliver onsite and remote technical training ensuring high quality standards
- Maintaining client/consultant’s relation and partnership
- Implement and execute feedback methods and continuous improvement processes ensuring L&D efforts and impact in sales and the ROI for every program.
- Works on multiple customers simultaneously, monitoring overall effectiveness of trainings
- Identification/creation of new learning business opportunities in collaboration with Learning Manager
- Occasional travel availability required
- Meet agreed utilization targets and record hours and expenses in an accurate and timely manner
- Uphold the professional integrity of Siemens at all times
- Uphold and enforce Siemens compliance guidelines at all times
· Technical studies in at least one of the following fields: naval engineering, manufacturing, automation technology, industrial engineering (mechanical), software engineering or similar degree
· Strong technical background in IT Enterprise projects; PLM, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Naval Design, and/or MES background, used to work within Engineering and Manufacturing IT Enterprise projects.
· Excellent interpersonal and people management skills; the ability to work well with people from many different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience; competence in clear, concise and tactful communication with clients, peers and staff.
· 2+ years of experience in delivering training, technical training preferred
· High level of Spanish and English are mandatory
· Experience in learning & development program management
· Presentation and written communication skills.
· Adaptability and flexibility including ability to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity and change.
· Able to travel
· Knowledgeable in at least one of next industries: aerospace, automotive & transportation, machinery and/or CP&G (process industry)
· Knowledge in Siemens’s product portfolio (PLM: Teamcenter, Electrical Solution: Capital; Design solution: NX) will be a plus
As well as competitive salary and benefits, we offer a team-oriented working environment with some of the best minds in the business, challenging projects with exciting clients, and long-term career prospects.
Location? Ideally you will be located in either Barcelona, Bilbao, Madrid, Ferrol, Cádiz, but, for the right person and with regular travel a necessity, we’re open to discussing other locations within Spain.
Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference – make it with us!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software S.L.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time