Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Quality Engineer (f/m/d) Logistics to set quality standards in logistics.
This position is subject to a fixed term of one year.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will set quality standards to ensure the product and process quality for medical products
- You will act as QM interface to national and international customers, both internal and external
- You will also plan, initiate and steer the corrective and preventive measures
- You will assume responsibility for projects relating to temperature-controlled packaging and transport
- You will be involved in monitoring trends, preparing quality metrics and reports, and analyzing KPIs
- You will take part in internal and supplier audits as co-auditor and/or lead auditor
- You will also provide support in the maintenance and creation of process instructions
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a degree in logistics or quality management
- Alternatively, you have a vocational qualification in one of these fields and have accumulated several years of professional experience
- You have a good knowledge of the relevant quality standards, e.g. ISO9001, 13485, QSR. You also have knowledge of and initial experience in the auditing of quality management systems
- You have a high level of quality awareness and diligence, and are flexible and physically fit
Your attributes and skills:
- You are business-fluent in German and English
- You have a very good knowledge of MS Office
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 65,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Somya Shetty.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Products GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time