SISW Additive Manufacturing PreSales Solutions Consultant
西门子工业软件（上海）有限公司 Additive Manufacturing 售前顾问
Mode of Employment: Full time only
About the job
As part of the
software sales team, participate in the sales process to facilitate sales of
software. Engage with customers and prospects to gather high level customer
business and technical requirements, understand existing information technology
infrastructure and determine customer business needs as part of the sales
effort. Utilizing advanced knowledge of customer business needs, engineering
and manufacturing processes, industry best practices and competitive
differentiation, support product and solution positioning by preparing and
delivering demonstrations of the technical capabilities of the proposed
solutions to customers using customized and standard material. Speak with
authority and be a trusted advisor on our customer's business issues, and how
SISW can improve their business. Referring to others for information where
necessary, select appropriate suites of technology, and develop proposals for
customer process improvements which ensure the interoperability and
effectiveness of the overall solution within the context of the customer's
business. Works on complex issues/projects. Typically works with no supervision
and may determine methods and procedures on assignments/projects.
Siemens’ goal is to anchor additive manufacturing firmly in the industrial production process, which means industrializing 3D printing. Siemens has a strong starting position as world market leader in the field of control and automation technology. As a partner to mechanical engineering and manufacturing companies across the globe, Siemens is in a unique position to develop tailored components and solutions for additive manufacturing and thus tap the market potential of this innovative technology. Additive manufacturing will bring about a sea change in production. Often referred to as 3D printing, it is the process of making workpieces and products by welding, sintering or bonding layer upon layer of specific materials. It makes the production of goods considerably more flexible and makes it possible to develop innovative products.
Additive manufacturing will have a revolutionary impact on manufacturing by enabling the production of increasingly complex designs, reducing materials waste and rapidly accelerating throughput.
Profile And Responsibilities
As a presales consultant you would be expected to have strong technical background, results orientated, you work with PFD/sales to define overall account engagement strategy by discovering customer business drivers, initiatives, process improvement and solution adoption requirements and defining value realization roadmap.
Conduct story telling workshops and listen to customer interest to identify sales opportunities.
Incumbent acts as a consultant with customers and pursuit teams on business value analysis and process improvement initiatives.
Lead the engagement with customers and prospects to gather high level customer business and technical requirements, understand existing technology infrastructure and determine customers business needs as part of the sales effort.
Work with presales engagement team to define to-be processes and solution architecture to fulfil customer business initiatives, requirements and business value.
Utilizing advanced knowledge of customer business needs, engineering and manufacturing processes, industry best practices and competitive differentiation, support product and solution positioning by leading the preparation and delivery of demonstrations of the technical capabilities of the proposed solutions to customers using customized and standard material.
Speak with authority and be a trusted advisor on our customer’s business issues, and how SISW can improve their business, and what are the expected value to be delivered.
Lead the selection of appropriate suites of technology, the development of proposals for customer process improvement which ensure the interoperability and effectiveness of the overall solution within the context of the customer’s business.
May provide guidance and mentoring to others on the capabilities and business value of the Company's products and solutions.
Undertake any business administration in line with job activity.
Undertake any other duties required by the company.
The Additive Manufacturing Portfolio Development Key Responsibilities
· Plan, orchestrate and execute the Go-to-Market activities of Siemens PL Additive Manufacturing suite in Greater China
· Act as trusted advisor to Country Sales, Portfolio Development, PreSales teams providing guidance on the planning, execution and measurement for activities to develop our Additive Manufacturing business.
· Assess and develop partnerships with Local/Global Additive Manufacturing machine OEM’s in Greater China, develop best practices and reusable templates
· Assess, identify and enable focused Greater China business partners, define success matrix
· Grow the environment of Siemens PLM partners specialized on Additive Manufacturing (SMART partners).
· Identify synergies with other Siemens BU, and work with other teams to define and execute a set of joint activities
· Support and proactively promote marketing activities, document success stories in the area of Additive Manufacturing, work closely with the APAC marketing teams
· Identify key accounts to strengthen the adoption base of our Additive manufacturing platform and support important sales activities.
· Collect and provide feedback and specific inputs to product management, development, leadership to help shape the Greater China product strategy and roadmap
· Experience in developing (feasible and pragmatic) business plans, track and monitor the progress around the Greater China pipeline and business targets
· Have a good understanding of the competitive solutions in the market, you will proactively work to educate our country teams on how to differentiate Siemens from the rest
· Work with Sales, Pre Sales and Services to support focused sales cycles from RFQ through proposal, Proof of Concept, Sales and follow up opportunities development
Qualifications & Accreditations
· Degree or equivalent professional qualification in engineering, manufacturing or similar discipline essential
· 3+ years of Additive Manufacturing hands on experience working with an Additive Manufacturing OEM, Additive Manufacturing service provider, Additive Manufacturing related research or design institute
· 6+ years working experience in manufacturing or engineering software industry (Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Mold&Die preferred)
· Practical experience with Additive Manufacturing software and Printers in a diverse manufacturing environment, including connection/integration to Design, Simulation, PLM, ERP and Shop floor technologies.
· Experience working with clients in IoT/IIoT and Industry 4.0 based solutions
· Experience in a customer-facing sales function
· Proven ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
· Experience of developing and supporting indirect sales channel desirable
· Good communicator with pre-sales knowledge and excellent presentation skills
· Be able to work with other Siemens employees and external partners with different cultures from different countries.
· Must be open to approximately 50% travel
· Fluency in Mandarin and English
Preferred Location: Shanghai
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time