This position is for an NX Product Manager for the Medical Industry. This post will involve product management over multiple software engineering products within the NX design product line. The role works closely with customers, sales, development and senior leaders to set the strategy, vision, business plan and software release content for responsible products.
This position reports to a Senior Product Manager in the Product Management and Marketing organization within the Product Engineering Software division in Siemens DI SW. The Product manager needs to understand the requirements of NX product, customers in the medical industry, prospect workflow requirements, and business management of a software product line.Product Management
Product manager position is related to the comprehensive management of products, solutions or services over the whole product lifecycle and in cooperation with all partners over the whole process chain. This includes the responsibility for the assigned industry, product, solution or service in all its facets including the definition of the product, business planning, road mapping, establishing and synchronizing with a cross functional team to realize the product, solution or service and define their marketing strategiesProduct Manager
Responsible for the definition and direction of a product or product family throughout all stages of the product life cycle (concept through end-of-life.). Works with product marketing and sales on the product launch and go to market strategy to ensure that the product is successful in the marketplace upon release. Continues to work with development, sales and product marketing to manage the product through its life cycle to ensure it meets established goals for revenue and customer satisfaction. At this level the employee performs some essential activities outlined above under direct management.Responsibilities:
- Interacts with multiple sources at different levels to set a vision for the use of NX in the medical industry or application area(s) and identify its potential key differentiators
- Works closely with customers, sales, development and the industry team to understand strategic product gaps that need to be filled to enable NX to address customer/industry workflow success
- Provides a business justification for making product area enhancements that will grow NX new license revenue
- Leads the product planning and improvement process for all project enhancements that directly impact an application area(s)
- Works closely with NX product marketing, Sales, and Industry on new business opportunities and communicates current NX software business value to grow NX new license revenue.
- Communicate the capabilities of the NX solution to customers, prospects, sales and industry teams, and represents NX in key customer interactions and public facing events.
- Develops collateral and demos that highlight NX’s value to users of the application area(s)
- Works closely with the NX organization and implementation architects in the field to ensure that NX and corresponding products in Siemens DI SW can work together to satisfy application area workflows
- Communicates the needs of application area(s) to other product managers and development
- Proven experience with customer production deployments of CAD environments including an understanding of the key design, analysis, and validation processes.
- Experienced user of NX and ability to demonstrate NX to a customer and prospect audience
- Knowledge of the medical industry and the use of CAD tools in that industry
- A strong command of the English language and good communication skills.
- Ready and willing to travel as required to satisfy the needs of customers, sales or development. Candidate should have a passport and be available for international travel between 20% to 30%
- Bachelor of science degree in an Engineering discipline or similar
Siemens Digital Industries Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software.
Siemens offers a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, car allowance, bonus scheme, generous holiday and pension. Through our flexible benefits scheme you can select benefits that best suit your lifestyle, including private healthcare.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or trade union membership.#li-bd1
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time