About the role:
We’re looking for an experienced Medical Ultrasound Engineer / Ultrasound AI researcher to to participate Design/Development of a new Ultrasound system
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Applying acoustic wave propagation and signal processing theory to the design and specification of new imaging algorithms and imaging sub-systems.
• Leading development and implementation of ultrasound imaging capabilities, including development plans, algorithm design, integration strategy, and SW implementation.
• Collaborate with project management, product management, clinicians, UX designers, quality engineers, customers, SAFe solution engineers, and implementation engineers to create feature concepts, explain system functions, and lead features and clinical solutions to a successful release.
• Activity and resource planning for the project. Work closely with all development teams including Software, Hardware, System, Ultrasound Engineers, Acoustic Engineers, transducer, product management and clinical to define, develop and maintain the development schedule and resource plan
• Apply deep learning and AI techniques to improve ultrasound-imaging performance. Research network architecture and training methods optimal for specific clinical application and customer needs. Develop data augmentation methods based on ultrasound physics and imaging artifacts.
• Help translate marketing/customer requirements into engineering specifications.
Expected skills and experience:
• Bachelors, Masters, or Doctorate in Physics, Engineering, Systems Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Computer Science. (PhD preferred) or related field.
• 3+ years experience required in ultrasound research and/or product development.
• AI & Deep learning research experience- desired.
• Experience with ultrasound beam-forming, signal and image processing.
• Python, C++, and Matlab programming languages-desired
• Ideal candidate will have experience in medical devices, preferably medical imaging and ultrasound.
• Understanding of the practical application of Systems Engineering and Design Controls in Medical Device product development, including integration.
• Understanding of requirements management, methodologies, and processes, including use of a variety of accepted methods.
• Experience with risk hazard management as related to human factors and usability, software development, and DFMEA.
What do we offer:
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license
for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access
to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every
year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project
portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity,
Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and
development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language
courses, soft skills trainings,…)
program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in
case of illness)
program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave,
kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards:
MEDIOR skills/experiences - starting from 2000 € brutto /month + VAR*
SENIOR skills/experiences - starting from 2400 € brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.