Siemens EDA is a global technology powerhouse. With some of the best-known brands in the world, Siemens has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, and reliability for more than 165 years.
We are seeking highly motivated, responsible and self-starting Software Development Engineer to join our R&D team to work in Calibre® PEX (Parasitic extraction team) in Cairo, Egypt.Main Responsibilities
- Design, improve, implement, and release software that meets functionality, usability, reliability, performance, and supportability requirements.
- Interface with other developers as needed to understand and manage interdependencies of project tasks, product and flow integration issues. Participate in reviews and/or inspections of, designs, specifications, and code.
- Participate in project planning and tracking - task investigation, work breakdown, and schedule estimation. Keep project team members, adjacent teams, QA teams, Customer Support and Marketing informed of project risks and status.
- Write functional and design specifications.
- Work with Marketing, QA to understand and support customer needs and requirements.
- B.Sc. in Computer Engineering or Electronics Engineering.
- 0-3 years of experience
- Very good knowledge in S/W programming using C++.
- Experience in S/W algorithms and data structures.
- Solid knowledge of the IC flow as well as Semiconductor fabrication and Physical Verification.
- Knowledge in Unix/Linux operating system environments.
- Highly developed communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and share your knowledge with others.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary and a generous holiday allowance.
Siemens is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on any grounds. We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Egypt Company (A Limited Liability Company - Private Free Zone)
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time