Our mission is to provide IT environments, which support the business to define their global and regional sales product portfolio to enable our CRM organizations to configure our systems and solutions to our customers' needs and provide quotes in any country or language.
We offer the IT landscape to enable the business lines and regional units to maintain the pricebook contents by taking the pure logistical data of our products offered by R&D to make them commercially available in the CRM landscape.
Your role will be technical operations professional for Product Information Management systems.
In this role, your responsibilities and tasks include:
- Design requirements- and test cases based on business requirements (HP ALM)
- Manage User Acceptance Test, support of UAT testers
- Manage Quality documentation (HP ALM, Adobe Sign)
- Monitor Incidents and control problem solving, communicate
- Ensure IT Security & Compliance, GDPR, Cyber security and SW clearing
- Monitor data interfaces including dashboards
- Monitoring and communication of scheduled events (maintenance, updates, major incidents etc.)
Your skillset and experience include but is not limited to:
- German language knowledge
- Strong English language knowledge
- Knowledge of requirements and test engineering
- Unix and Java skills required
- SQL knowledge required
- Must be able to communicate and work effectively in a multi-cultural environment.
- Must possess the ability to collaborate remotely with the functional teams in Germany and the USA.
- Must be a self-starter, self-organized and capable of working with very little supervision.
- Must be capable of taking initiative, with a firm understanding of the final goal to be achieved
- Must be an excellent team player
What do we offer:
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 2000EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the
market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time