Performs administrative duties for one or more mid-level leaders and department professionals. Is knowledgeable of company policies and procedures. Has some access to confidential information. Regularly exercise discretion and judgment in their work. Work requires some analysis and use of initiative and independent judgment. May make contacts with individuals both inside and outside the company, relaying information that is highly critical or confidential. Operates under minimal direction.
We are the Americas Technology Practice team and you will work with Americas Services Leadership, Technical Consultants, Administrative Team and interaction with Procurement.
Provides the mid-level leaders and department professionals with administrative support, such as:
- Coordinates the schedules, makes appointments, and establishes agendas.
- Arranges and coordinates all business travel, including domestic and international
- Handles confidential material relevant to company operation, screen phone calls and incoming mail, performs word processing duties
- May assist in various analytical special projects assisting professionals within the department
- Coordinates use of conference rooms and use of outside facilities. Serves as a contact to people inside and outside the company
- Collaborates with various staff and departments in capturing information for special projects. Initiates SAP requests
- Americas Services Reporting: Monthly Utilization Reports, missing Hours Report, and Contractor Zero Hours Report
- Practice Leads Reporting: Weekly & Monthly Timesheet Status Report, Monthly PO Status
- Process Purchase Requests/Purchase Orders for Practice Lead(s): Process Invoices in EZ Suite/SAP, Update on PO status, Assist with CR/PR documents as needed, Vendor Onboarding and maintenance. Monthly validation of PO Balance, Outstanding Invoices, Contract Terms
- Maintain & additional Enhancements to Contractor Accruals
- Monthly Review of All Accruals: Contract Terms, PO Balances, and Outstanding Invoices
- Contractor documentation maintenance: Vendor SOW/Change Request revision, 14 points documentation for contractors, Single Source Justification
- Teams repository site for contractor process: Lead & Maintain
- Backup admins for Practice Leads
- Knowledge of administrative practices and procedures required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Working knowledge of general office equipment, PCs, and have advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
- SharePoint skills – Able to build, improve and maintain sites
- Associate degree in business or proven experience in administrative position in a corporate setting
- Able to complete Reporting and Analytics as needed using software packages and download to Microsoft products
- Advanced Excel skills resulting in ability to generate reports for our services organization
- Advanced PowerPoint skills for presentations for services organization
- SharePoint knowledge where individual can upload data, modify data and report on the data
- Advanced knowledge of SAP for inputting of data as the need arises
- Running accruals, billing vendors and handling purchase orders
- Ability to prioritize
- Preferred Locations: Fairport, NY; Milford, OH; Chicago, IL; Livonia, MI; or Plano, TX
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.