- As part of the software sales team, lead and execute industry focused, consultative and value selling engagements (typically medium, large to enterprise-size companies) through productive business relationships with customers and prospects.
- Use appropriate methods, lead the formation and execution of a cohesive customer sales strategy, to drive the sales cycle and close the deals.
- Contribute to the development and execution of financially quantified value propositions, business cases and solution visions specific to a customer or prospect.
- Build trusted advisor status by communicating knowledgeably with the customer around business challenges and the value of our PLM/MOM solutions to address such with appropriate Return on Investment justification.
- Understand industry trends, competitor landscapes and wider interfaces and influence such through the delivery of thought leadership.
- Speak with authority, articulating Siemens SISWs vision and point of view on solution adoption to deliver competitive advantage.
- Develop customer relationships through online face-to-face contact and site visits to facilitate future software sales. Works on projects/assignments of challenging scope. What is your key to success?
- Domain experience in manufacturing/production market so you can provide insights to enterprise clients on how to improve their business supported by PLM/MOM solutions
- Challenger selling techniques to drive C level engagement and sponsorship
- Thorough knowledge and expertise of the value that PLM/MOM solutions can bring so you can establish the business benefits of system adoption.
- Hands-on approach on problem solving and researching best practice in the process areas impacting the product development and innovation processes in large organizations Your profile:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (computer science, engineering, business, marketing or sales)
- 10 years of relevant work experience with enterprise systems such as PLM and ERP
- Minimum 3 years specific consultative selling experience into manufacturing / production domain
- Thorough understanding of enterprise systems value from PLM and/or ERP perspective
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
#LI-PLM #LI-MG1 #LI-CC
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: dARE - Operative Activity 576w (previously SISW B.V.)
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time