Are you looking at developing future leaders? Come join us at Siemens.
At our Bengaluru Hub nearly 1100 employees provide different types of services – Finance, HR, IT, Supply Chain, Customer Care - to more than 60 Siemens entities across the world,
global business solutions, that supports Siemens companies worldwide to achieve
excellence in their internal process allowing our colleagues to fully focus on
Change the future with us
· Understand customer challenges and suggest them actionable insights with clear business benefit of the proposed solution
· Work with large, complex data sets and applying advanced analytical methods as needed
· Develop deployable machine learning solutions that address the real root cause
· Interact with multiple stakeholders (from different levels) and effectively present findings by exploiting visual displays of complex quantity information in a simplified way
· Be the partner of choice regarding technology advisory for advanced analytics
· Actively and proactively perform market/trend scouting to stay up to date on the state-of-the-art technologies
We don’t need
superheroes, just super minds
· Knowledge in advanced data analytics/data science
· Have 5+ years of relevant experience with data science/optimization/statistical models
· Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g., Statistics, Operations Research, Bioinformatics, Economics, Computational Biology, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering) or related field
· Understand the mathematics/optimization behind machine learning algorithms
· Skilled in applying algorithmic models and are well acquainted with the properties and limits of a diverse set of established as well as state-of-the-art models, as well as validating the model results against the stated business objectives
· Know-how on Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) of Big Data in enterprise environments (e.g., SAP, Oracle), cloud infrastructure (e.g., AWS, Azure), as well as familiarity of data architecture requirements and conceptual approaches for deploying algorithmic solutions in Big Data productive environments
· Comfortable working in programming languages like SQL, Python and R, as well as with frameworks like Tensorflow and Keras; experience developing solutions in distributed teams using Version Control tools like GIT
· Experience with cloud technologies: AWS Sagemaker, Lambda etc.
· Stay abreast of new technologies in artificial intelligence and digitalization and seek creative ways of applying emerging and state-of-the-art algorithmic approaches in real world business applications
· Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills and an entrepreneurial mindset
· Experience on collecting business requirements and traduce it into solution designs
· Very good communication and presentation skills
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come. We're Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time