- Contribute actively in preparation of strategic business plans
- Develop & deliver in-depth reporting and analysis, ranging from ordinary course to ad hoc financial reporting (weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually)
- Develop financial projections and building financial models
- Preparation of monthly analysis including movements on P&L and Balance Sheet along with rationale for the movement
- Review and analyze profitability, monthly budget-to-actual, and variance analysis
- Support Corindus Finance team with Digitalization and productivity initiatives
- Develop presentations and provide decision support in communications with the executive leadership team
- Ensure compliance with financial guidelines and company policies
- Advanced Excel modeling and data analytics capabilities
- Generate concise value-added insights to drive performance improvements
- Have experience in financial statement review and adept at managing large data sets across multiple technology sources
- Ability to deliver high-quality results in a deadline-driven environment with competing priorities
- Demonstrates intellectual curiosity, problem solving, accountability, business acumen & enthusiasm
- Effective, convincing & polished presentation skills, with advanced PowerPoint capabilities
- Strong interpersonal characteristics with maturity to interact with senior executives
- Bachelors Degree in Finance or Accounting, MBA a plus
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Corindus, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.