The position of Field Application Support Engineer (formerly also known variously as CAE and Emulation Specialist) involves the following duties:
· Drive business for Siemens EDA using hands-on technical expertise
· As part of a world-wide team of hardware assisted verification product experts, analyze and improve Siemens EDA hardware assisted verification solutions for pre and post-silicon SoC validation, verification and software bring-up
· Work directly with customers as a part of the sales team during product evaluations to ensure technical milestones are met
· Promote technical customer service to build and improve customer relationships, ensuring long term customer satisfaction
· Work closely with area sales management, account teams and customers to understand business opportunities and requirements
· Assist on-site for deployment of Siemens product with focused around automotive solutions
· Analyze, define, test and promote hardware assisted verification
· Provide feedback and product ideas to Siemens products development teams
· Troubleshoot and remove technical obstacles
· Develop and deliver technical presentations on new features and product updates
· Communicate customers' technical requirements to product marketing
· Expand or modify the product development directions of engineering based on those solutions to improve work flow
· Develop a network of technical relationships at a peer-to-peer level with our customers
Desired candidate holds a Master’s degree in Computer Science and has excellent communication skills. Candidate’s primary responsibility is to work closely with technical/engineering team members and participate in technical engagement that support sales campaigns. Applicant must be able to learn and use both hardware and software tools and flows and participate in developing and showcasing demos leveraging software development skill sets.
Prior knowledge and experience on autonomous concepts is a plus.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States
Siemens Industry Software Inc. requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.