Mission of Function?
1. Manage the production line including resource management, capacity planning， the order and shift arrangement
2. Optimize the process to improve productivity and quality continually, save cost of production by CIP or 3i.
What are my responsibilities?
1. Production resource planning including the technical capacity, investment and expense and HC based on the forecast
2. Onsite management including team management,5S/trouble shooting/EHS ,training/team competence building
3. Check and feedback the production document (technology card, working instruction); production data (setup time, run time, work order) and production status (raw material, open order, missing parts) in time
4. Optimize the process to improve productivity and quality continually, save cost of production by CIP or 3i.
5. Team working with other related department colleagues to keep the production smoothly to ensure work orders finished on time
6. Implement ISO9000, ISO14001 and OHSAS 18001 related process in production line.
实施ISO9000, ISO14001 and OHSAS 18001相关要求
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor degree or above ( Mechatronics major or related is preferred)
- Be familiar with production management process
- Be familiar with lean process
- Be familiar with Office software
- at least 5 years(motor and digital experience are preferred)
- Proficiency English both oral and writing
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Numerical Control Ltd., Nanjing
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time