Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Customer Service (CS) Department Administrator. You will manage the CS Department administration day to day operations and render the secretarial support to the Head of Department.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will be supporting head of department in terms of secretarial job and ad-hoc assignment
- You will be supporting Customer Service Team.
- You control and validate Engineer’s overtime submission
- You will track and verified monthly expenses & travel claims and other administrative tasks related to support the department
- Book and manage the engineer training/ maintaining training competency matrix and training certificate
- Support travelling request arrangements of the team members when needed
- Manage office supplies and new staff onboarding
- Coordinate office layout & the tidiness of CS room
- Control and manage asset of CS organization
- Administration support for EHS related topic. PPE purchase/ L5/ L6 application
- Backup CSR (Customer Service Representative)
- Ad-hoc requests from the team
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com.sg/
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You have prior experience in similar role will be an added advantage however not required
- You have minimum 3 years’ experience in providing administrative support to a team and head of department
- You are Proficient IT skills
- You have knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
Your personality and skills:
- You are self- driven with strong multi-tasking skills and thrives on challenges
- You are detailed orientated and a team player
- You have strong organizational and planning skills
- You have strong communication and people skills
- You have high Initiative, good follow up and able to maintain confidentiality
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Siemens Healthineers Singapore was awarded Gold in "Excellence in Total Rewards Strategy" & "Excellence in Retention Strategy" at the HR Excellence Awards 2020. Sliver for "Employer of the Year" at the HR Excellence Awards 2019.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time