· Analyze system requirements, and collaborate with other professionals to determine and define SW architecture based on functional and non-functional requirements
· Use tools and methodologies to create SW architecture of desired project
· Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
· Oversee progress of software development to ensure consistency with initial design
· Provide technical guidance and coaching to software developers
· Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility
· Master degree in information system, Computer Science, information Technology or or a related discipline, with proven track record as system or SW architect at least 3 years
· Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
· Experience with UML (e.g. Enterprise Architect) and SysML
· Understanding of software quality assurance principles
· Experience with agile software development like SCRUM
· Experience in software development and coding in various languages (C/C++)
· Experience with relevant communication interfaces (e.g., CAN, CANOpen, PROFINET, USB)
· Very good knowledge of microprocessor technology and connected peripherals (Flash, eMMC)
· High quality organizational and leadership skills
· Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
· Fluent in English and Mandarin, experienced in intercultural collaboration.
· Creative team player with high self-motivation and structed thinkingHealthcare domain knowledge is a beneficial.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shanghai Medical Equipment Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time