Siemens Healthineers Accounting Centre of Competence provides services for Siemens Healthineers affiliated companies in 21 European countries.
Our mission is high quality of books and records and we focus on:
• Accounting Governance and Advisory,
• General Ledger,
• Closing & Reporting,
• Fixed Assets / Leasing,
• Revenue Recognition,
• Implementation of new IFRS standards.
Our challenge for the next years is a migration of all existing SAP systems to the unified and latest version of SAP customized for the healthcare business.
We search for Accounting Professional with English language with 5 years working experience in general ledger and SAP, who will be responsible for general ledger, monthly closing and reporting and accounting governance activities.
• University education in accounting/finance (Bc./Msc.)
• 5 years of experience in General Ledger and Closing & Reporting
• ACCA / IFRS qualification advantage
• SAP knowledge
• Very good command of English
• Advanced level of knowledge on MS office programs.
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
economics, finance, accounting
Number of years of experience
• Team building program - adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
• Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
• Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
• care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergartens, summer camps)
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time