Act as part of a Professional Services team, work productively with Consultants, Solution Architects, Project Managers, and other internal & external interfaces to ensure that the customer succeeds in their objectives. As a specialist resource, responsible for consulting, advising, recommending, designing, and where appropriate deploying, specific technical solutions based on own specialist product knowledge and best practices in the subject area, for standard projects in country, in order for the Siemens PLM Software solution to be delivered successfully and provide value to the customer. In line with project processes and messaging, interact with the customer to support the management of customer expectations and support customer adoption. Consult on moderate to complex projects/assignments of diverse scope that require specialist expertise. Work under self management within project and/ or task constraints and determine solutions, methods and procedures on assignments/projects. Where required lead Solution Leadership elements of the PLM deployment framework Where required, act as project technical work stream lead for specific project work streams on small to medium projects requiring a full time specialist resource, and support project management activities such as estimating, work package breakdown and project planning and monitoring, where required. Support larger and more complex projects on dedicated product related expert topics typically for a limited timeline. Provides guidance and mentoring on the design, configuration, development and deployment of single-domain technical solutions to Implementation Consultants and Associate Consultant's in a single product within the Country organization where appropriate. Actively participate in Country Communities of Practice, in own area of specialist knowledge, and contribute to the definition of new, and maintenance of existing, best practices and templates, providing experiences to support continual improvement. Leverage relevant best practices and templates in the provision of consulting to Country project teams.
Minimum 4-8 years in software industry
Experience in Web Services.
Exposure to search frameworks like Lucene and Solr
Knowledge of test frameworks like Jasmine and Karma.
Experience to databases like Oracle, SQL Server or any NoSQL databases
Experience in Active Workspace Configuration and Customization will be an advantage.
- Troubleshoot and Diagnose client programs
- Has worked on Web Technologies – HTML5, CSS3, SASS, ES6 and AngulaJS OR React
- Has worked on design, build, test and deploy Web Services.
- Works with minimal supervision on complex projects with wide latitude for independent judgment.
- Exposure to Java, C++ is good to have.
- Ability to adapt to any technology stack
1. Ability to understand and articulate complex problems
2. Good analytical and problem solving skills with excellent communication
3. Passion for continuous learning and knowledge sharing
4. Preparation of Functional and Design documents
5. Prepare Unit Test Cases
6. Estimations on various functionalities
7. Excellent Communication
8. Prepare and Present to Stakeholders
9. Proposal development