Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- · Operation and Maintenance of 400kV and/or 765kV Air Insulated substations as an overall site in charge
- · Thorough knowledge on testing of primary electrical equipment in HV AC Switchyards with results interpretation
- · Testing and programming of numerical protection relays (preferably Siemens SIPROTEC family)
- · Offline and Online Conditioning Monitoring of Switchyard equipments and Relay Protection system/scheme understanding (Numerical with SCADA).
- · Preventive, corrective, Breakdown and trouble shooting of substation equipments and numerical relays
- · Empowerment and Technical Training to site employees for Power Transmission products (Extra High Voltage Power Trafo, Earthing system, Isolators, LA, AIS and GIS)
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- · B.E / B.Tech in Electrical/Electrical and Electronics with 5 to 8 years of experience.
- · Safe, errorfree operations and effective maintenance knowledge of High Voltage substations 400kV/765kV
- · Good Knowledge in testing of numerical protection relays
- · Must be technically sound to face Customer directly.
- · Good communication skills with customer centric approach
- · Good Environment, health and safety knowledge
- · Good team lead to manage ~ 25 technical persons, Multitasking & should be able to work & perform under time pressure
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based out at Site (North India). You’ll also get to visit other locations (project sites) in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time