Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Achieve sales target in assigned territories for all medical product lines of NGO biz.
- Support and manage foundations and associations, coordinate marketing, modality, sales manager, logistic and service department to NGO projects.
- Manage projects included finding project, filter and focus on important project, conclusion and get order.
- Conclude orders, and follow up to ensure timely installation full customer satisfaction.
- Participate area marketing activity, for example, exhibition, seminar, opening ceremony, take care customer who join these activities.
- Make customers foundations and Democratic league satisfied, regularly customer visit and report to relevant dept to solve problem.
- Participate sales training and have self training plan, action and conclusion.
- Collect marketing information, analysis and reporting.
Your qualifications and experience:
· At least 8 year sales working experience in healthcare industry with MNCs is preferred
· 5 years above working experience in sales, project management and technology in the field of medical equipment.
· 6 years experience in project management and 4year lead/ manager experience within sales function
· Bachelor degree or above with major in Medical, marketing, business or related.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time