At our Lisbon Hub nearly 1300 employees from 41 nationalities provide different types of services – Finance, HR, IT, Supply Chain, Customer Care and much more - to over 60 Siemens entities across the world, in 20 different languages.
Our Global Business Services (GBS) center supports Siemens’ companies worldwide to achieve excellence in their internal process, enabling our customers to focus on their core business.
Are you ready to be part of the change?
What role will you play?
- Support our team in the administration of internal and external lease documents in our corporate real estate management tool;
- Record and monitor change requests on space occupancy in all Siemens’ office and industrial sites;
- Process the periodic invoicing of real estate lease agreements and it’s respective monitoring;
- Execute the add-on invoicing of real estate variable services and it’s respective monitoring;
- Participate in the preparation and delivery of reports, with accuracy and in a timely manner based on our partners’ needs;
- Support the team handling critical queries and providing accurate information to our real estate partners;
- Get to know the corporate real estate business and interfaces to enhance, harmonize and improve processes;
What you need to make real what matters?
- Bachelors or Masters degree;
- 1-2 years of professional experience;
- Solid knowledge on Microsoft Office applications, especially in Excel;
- Fluent Polish is mandatory and advanced English;
- Availability to travel, if needed;
- Ability to work quickly and effectively under pressure;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to work effectively both individually and within a team;
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #join #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time