- Assess the credit risk and evaluate the ability-to-pay for assigned Customers.
- Provide professional credit evaluation and risk mitigation options to country management team.
- Develop the strong customer and business relationships for on-time payment collection.
- Prioritize query resolution – anticipates developments and identify accounts that will require special attention and reporting.
- Pro-actively work with counterparts to address the issue and drive the efficient resolution internally and externally.
- Reconciliate AR balance – undertake complex reconciliation and compile documentation for legal action.
- Attention to detail, professional approach and willingness to take ownership to attain project goals.
- Korean Speaking is a must and good at English communication is a plus.
- Microsoft Office skill are essential & SAP would be advantage.
- At least 2-3 years working experience on credit and collection function in MNC.
- Experience of working in a software/fast moving environment is a plus.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Self-motivated, be flexible and good at communication.
- Apply common sense to situations and deal with variable information.
- Confident approach when dealing with internal and external customers.
- Normal Working Hours.
- Flexibility is needed to adapt to Sales and Customer Service Environment, particularly toward quarter-end closing cycle.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time