Kolkata | Siemens Mobility | Full-timeTogether we make a difference!
Siemens Mobility is an independent run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services
In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions. We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions!Change the future with us
- Experience in Installation works at site
- Coordination with Project Manager and Site Manager, contractors, customer representatives at site
- Coordination with EHSMip and Safety officers deputed at site
- Ensure safe working of all Siemens project team members and contractor’s workers at site
- Ensure safe work under power and traffic blocks
- Coordination with QMip and Quality officers deputed at site
- Checks site installation records, designs respective test procedures, and monitors test results
- Responsible for material loading/unloading at site
- Follow up with suppliers, logistics and storekeeper for material availability at site
- Ensures proper documentation of site installation and test results
- Close project punch list items
Use your skills to move the world forward
- You should have minimum experience of 5-10 years along with bachelor’s degree or diploma in electrical or electronics Engineering along with experience in Site Management and preferably 3 years in Site Management of metro rail projects.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Railway Electriﬁcation with 3 years in Metro projects
- Familiar with Third Rail works and cable laying related to site management is preferable.
This role is based in Kolkata. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and inspiration and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time